Hello there! I am Michael Rodriguez, Assistant Professor and E-Learning Librarian @ Hodges University’s Terry P. McMahan Library, where I manage electronic resources and the library website, streamline the ILS, teach and tutor students, and partner with the School of Liberal Studies to integrate library resources and personnel into our LMS. I earned my MLIS from Florida State University in August 2014. So, what else do I do?
- Deliver professional training and consulting on copyright, ERM, and other areas of need
- Blog and manage social media for the Library & Information Technology Association
- Publish LIS and historical scholarship and reports in the FCH Annals, JERL, other venues
- Review nonfiction (primarily history, politics, and culture) for Library Journal and B&SSL
- Serve on six committees for LITA, Florida Library Association, and Hodges University
- Pursue graduate coursework in Information Systems Management @ MPOW
- Kayak among the mangrove islands of Southwest Florida